Human Resources Manager
Sullivan is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to support its business.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the Human Resources Manager will provide guidance and coaching to senior leaders/managers and employees with specific focus on: employee advocacy/engagement, HR fundamentals, policy development, organizational design and efficiency, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment, acquisition, retention and workplace investigations.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex, multi-business organisation.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Strong business acumen and people acumen, and ability to influence business leaders.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and group presentation skills.
Required Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of directly relevant HR generalist and talent management work experience.
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including benefits design and configuration, employee relations, performance management, talent acquisition, legislative compliance, etc.
- Sound knowledge of construction labour laws and government requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Post-secondary degree in human resources or equivalent in relevant business discipline.
CHRL (Canadian Human Resources Leader) designation preferred.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership capabilities.
- Experience in the Construction Industry and in dealing with associated collective agreements is considered an asset
If you have the required experience and aptitude, and wish to become a member of the Sullivan Team, please submit your resume by November 30 to:
M. Sullivan & Son Limited
Suite 100, 236 Madawaska Blvd.
We sincerely thank all applicants. Successful applicants will be contacted. Accommodations are available and all such requests will be treated confidentially.